Senior Investment Manager – Private Infrastructure
Business Department: Private Infrastructure
Location: Geneva, CH or Milano, Italy
4IP Group aims to become a global private markets investment manager, striving to serve both HNWIs, Family Offices, Asset Managers and Institutional investors. We aim to have USD 100 Million in assets under management and around 10 professionals across our 2 offices in respectively Geneva and Milano. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies and essential infrastructure. We create value in our impact infrastructure investments through active and long-term (10 years) responsible ownership.
What it’s about
- Source direct infrastructure investment opportunities in the Asia, Africa and Latin American regions.
- Manage quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective infrastructure investments.
- Support negotiations of transaction documentation
- Oversee and review valuation models, lead the preparation of investment memoranda for, and present opportunities in Investment Committee meetings.
- Manage relationships with key investment stakeholders, counterparties and partners.
- Contribute to client related activities (pitches, update meetings, etc.).
- Co-Lead and mentor a team of junior professionals in the impact investment process.
- Manage various tasks related to product reporting, asset management, market research, internal requests, and marketing efforts.
What we expect
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in the infrastructure market, with a leading (impact) investment firm, sector/industry strategic, investment bank or multilateral development finance institutions (WBG, AfDB, IADB, ADB, EBRD, EIB, AIIB, Africa50, NDB) or bilateral DFI investing in infrastructure projects.
- Principal investment execution experience is highly important.
- Agnostic as to sector experience within infrastructure, although expertise in transportation & logistics, energy, utilities, WASH or Health and Education is attractive. There is already significant depth in the team in the renewables sector.
- Successful and proven investment track record.
- Existing network in the advisory, banking, impact investing, asset management, intermediary community and owners/operators of infrastructure.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing deal teams.
- Top academic credentials (Masters/MBA) preferably from top university, with a coursework emphasis on business administration, accounting, finance (including impact investing) and/or economics.
What we offer
- As part of an integrated private markets manager, exposure to different (impact) investment types (direct, secondary, and primary investments) as well as asset classes (private equity, private debt, infrastructure)
- Corporate culture focused on professional development and long-term career opportunities
- Once our Impact Infrastructure Fund is set-up a competitive compensation
- 25 vacation days per year
Careers at 4IP Group: http://4ipgroup.org/4ip-group-team/careers/